In the present day I would like to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer On-line Battle Area), which is oriented in direction of the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game idea I'll explain it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put excessive requirements in your PCs. You need at least:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free onerous disk area, - DSL or similar
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on where you live. You too can create an account on US while living in Europe but you will experience increased pings then. I offer you a hyperlink to create an account in my writer's bio. Select a reputation (at all times the toughest part) and a nice picture and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are extra game modes, however they are not important to start with because as a newbie you need to start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than each match you all select a "champion" who's the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, a little boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) different champions and each second week one is added.
Every champions has four different skills (3 regular and one further robust, the "Final") and a passive, which he has for the reason that beginning. You be taught the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion level is 18 which suggests that you have 5 points in every normal ability and three in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being close to when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it's not essential to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or helping to kill enemy champions
To start with you typically play whatever you want, later it's helpful to speak together with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've got a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The totally different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means skill power, they mainly deal magical damage with their skills)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Harm, they mainly deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're arduous to kill and protect their very own carries, for example by gorgeous or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've both buffs or heals to help their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not begin in the lane but within the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing level is: Depending on the gadgets you equip in your champions they're typically able to meet different roles!
In the beginning you do not have own champions, however every week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you can buy extra champions with influence points (IP) within the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has 3 different lanes, which lead from your own to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you could destroy before you can attack the base itself. As a help your predominant building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which provide help to in fights. Between the lanes there is the "jungle", the place impartial monsters are located. For those who kill those you receive gold and/or temporary buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everybody has a few minute to spend his starting capital on gadgets within the shop.
This doesn't take lengthy since you don't have much gold in the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold within the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (right here you will need to give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of items which grant you additional earnings (the so known as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
If you happen to destroy the enemy fundamental building (Nexus) your workforce wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, however, it's important to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at least one lane and the 2 towers which protect the Nexus. So it's not one of the best concept to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 in case you don't push the lanes on the same time. A median match takes 30-forty five minutes, hardly ever more than an hour. As soon because the match reaches minute 20 it is also possible to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a reasonably new domination map ("Dominion") the place you need to seize and defend certain points. In addition there are ranked modes for players with summoner degree 30 (explanation follows) in which you obtain an Elo rely relying in your wins and losses. For beginners I highly suggest the normal 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends t-shirt shop
of Legends also has an RPG part. You don't solely choose a name and an image for yourself (you are a so referred to as "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") but you are also able to degree up yourself and purchase small buffs with Affect Points (IP).